While I can't provide a definitive ranking of the top 10 Lithuanian art photographers, I can suggest a list of some well-known and respected photographers from Lithuania. Note that the order of this list does not necessarily represent their relative significance:
- Algimantas Aleksandravičius - A renowned Lithuanian photographer known for his portraits, documentary, and art photography.
- Arturas Valiauga - A contemporary photographer whose works often depict the everyday lives of people in Lithuania.
- Rimaldas Vikšraitis - A talented photographer who has received international acclaim for his unique and often surreal images of rural Lithuanian life.
- Antanas Sutkus - A legendary Lithuanian photographer known for his black and white images of everyday life during the Soviet era.
- Gintaras Česonis - A contemporary photographer who focuses on architectural and urban photography.
- Mindaugas Kavaliauskas - Known for his documentary and portrait photography, as well as his work as a curator and educator in the field of photography.
- Romualdas Rakauskas - A prominent Lithuanian photographer who has received numerous awards for his work in landscape and nature photography.
- Vitas Luckus - A creative force in Lithuanian photography during the 20th century, known for his innovative and experimental approach.
- Tadas Kazakevičius - A contemporary photographer who specializes in portraiture and documentary photography.
- Ausra Osipaviciute - A fashion and art photographer whose works often blur the line between reality and fantasy.
Keep in mind that there are many other talented Lithuanian photographers, and this list is only meant to serve as a starting point for your exploration.